Monday, September 24, 2012

September Schmooze

Good morning Dyslexiconians

Just a short note spruiking Schmooze's September Schmooze , the innovative networking company at which I have my artist residency.  I'm performing there for the aschmoozement of the members and their guests.

As the event is hosted by Hindmarsh Living, I might wheel out [pun intended] some old but themed poems such as
Your Grandfather
Grandad!
(De)Escalators At The Food Court
and one of my favourites, Stroke.

Hopefully aschmoozing enough to make the guests laugh at inopportune times, spraying their co-members with soylent green.

I'll be there performing A La Carte Blanche from menu of poems, some mushy, some sweet, some with a little spice, and some straight up hard like the tipple of whiskey Gran takes to make it between bingo and the endless hours of solitaire waiting beside the phone.



I'm going to finish this link-filled post on a highly referential note with this  little scone.

JC.

No comments:

Post a Comment