Thursday, September 20, 2012

Book Launch Tonight (OMFGOFABAASAPSOIA)*

Tonight, 6 pm at Paperchain Bookstore, Triptych Poets Issue 3 is launched.

This is my first book of poetry, so of course i'm as excitable as a depolarising neuron (look it up).
Actually, rather than your regular book of poetry, its 3 suites in one, a hybrid, a demogorgon that features Canberra's P.S. Cottier, Geelong's Joan Kerr and Myself.

The night will be officiated by poet Paul Hetherington.

i feel like a party.
I'll be there to eat cheese and drink wine
and do some lines (...of poetry)

Come along!

Love
JC

PS: All my thanks to Blemish Books. If I've forgotten someone, I'm sorry but I've just gave away the last of my thanks.

*OMFGOFABAASAPSIOA is Oh My Fucking God Of Amaze-Balls And Anal Sex And Public Service Or Internet Acronyms

1 comment: