Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Yours and Owls poetry tour!

Bringing the fire to the Dan O'Connell, July 2012
This Saturday sees me making the journey down to Wollongong for me to perform for the first time there.

The event is the Yours and Owls Poetry Slam, a relatively new event at a funky cafe/bar.

As guest performer I have prepared two set lists, two to horrify or enthrall, to woo or wound, but to always entertain, the event will feature some of my newer, and never been performed poems.


web info

Set List 1
My Breakfast Had a Face
Nothing Can Stop the Blow(job) When it Lands
Human Caviar
I Dream of Fidelity
3 Rings
Songbird
Your Grandfather
Higgs-Boson (performed at Bad!Slam!No!Biscuit! 18/7/2012)
In Heaven

Set List 2
What brings Me to poetry
an introduction
Kali (performed 7/7/2012)
Raphael Kabo's Newtown
Phoebe's Five Dollar Poem
Of Deserts and Dingoes
Still
Hierophant and the Worm
Stroke
For Evelyn (premier!)
This is a poem...

No comments:

Post a Comment