Thursday, May 3, 2012

Poems of mine to be published

Blemish Books, an independent press located here in Canberra have announced this years contributors  to Triptych Poets.

I am excited to say that I  have been selected as one of the contributors, which will be the first publication of my works.

Triptych Poets is an annual publication with a simple premise, three poets, one book. Triptych Poets hopes to highlight the contrasting and often complementary nature of contemporary poetry.
Submissions for a suite of 25 poems or less  closed in March this year. I submitted 25 poems collectively entitled "Lovers and Brothers", a nod to those who the poems are written about or for, or inspired by. After all, my poems are little pieces of me and we are all pieces of those we love.

Triptych Poets  is set for release in Sept 2012 

This announcement can be read here:
http://www.blemishbooks.com.au/news/index.shtml

1 comment:

  1. Good to meet another 33.333333% at Smiths the other night, Josh. My suite of poems in Triptych will be called Selection Criteria for Death, so we have all bases covered, it seems. Or hopefully, with the third poet.

    ReplyDelete